Just when we thought we might be saying goodbye to a long wildfire season, another one started this a.m. It grew rather quickly after noon, because the wind picked up speed. People are being evacuated. They are fighting by land and air. The air is smoky once again. When I left school this afternoon after prepping for the coming week I saw other agencies coming in to support our agencies fight the fire. They rally around so quickly.
I feel fairly prepped for this school week. I was able to get quite a bit done. Did I finish my to-do list? Nope! I do need to work on some lesson plans tonight, because most of my time I spent cleaning up from last week, and prepping for this week. Last week was rough having morning duty every single day. Tomorrow we have a staff meeting first thing in the morning. We really do not know what it is about other than our central office is heading the meeting. We shall see !
Tomorrow...October Begins! Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment