I keep mistakenly thinking that I am kind of caught up on things. Then I remember something else that I forgot that needed to be done A.S.A.P. I just keep adding to my list. My goal for after school today was to conquer my desk. It was pretty much overtaken by papers. I made a huge dent in it this afternoon and will need to put some things away in the morning. I need to stuff report card envelopes before conferences on Thursday. I have some things to print as well. I shall get it done... one way or another!
I received a phone call last night asking me if I'd be willing to take a practicum student for a little bit. I said of course. She only has 6 hours she needs to complete so I think she will have them done within a week. It will be a little extra help for a week and so I will take it!
I spilled some coffee on my sweater this morning. I was attempting to rinse it out as best I could and I told my class. "I spilt coffee on myself this morning." One of my students replied "...aaannnddd now you're gonna be a hot mess!" I couldn't contain my chuckle!
Well... I'm off... it is another busy day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment