Why is it that when your internet goes out... and you call technical support...that they refer you to a website? Yeah... that'll work. Also, they should note I live in a very inaccessible town as far as internet/phone service. So I'm not going to be downloading your app and using up all my data for technical support. I'll just beat my head against a wall now. Okay.... sigghhhh It is working now. Hopefully, not temporarily.
I had my "interview" today for possibly moving to the new school. I don't know the outcome and may not for awhile. the interview questions were fairly typical questions. I had a lot of questions on my side. There is some anxiety about starting at a COMPLETELY Brand Spanking New school without any procedures, routines, etc set up. Some will be similar or the same just because it is the same school district. I try not to think about the changes that are happening because I really don't have much control over the outcome. There is so much whispering and discussing going on in the hallways. I am just dodging them as much as I possibly can.
My frustrations with my internet have been going on all week, but I hadn't had the time to sit down and figure out what to do till tonight. Since the internet is part of my rent and the whole complex uses the same provider it adds a little complexity to it. My amazing landlord messaged me back this evening with the information I needed. AFTER her work hours. I was wanting to get cracking on my home computer because I have some ideas I want to implement, but haven't had time at school to work on them. I took this amazing Google Class and I've learned so much from it, but I haven't had the time to sit down to dedicate myself to it. I do not want to forget what I have learned and let these ideas fall by the wayside.
This was the first week back after spring break and I had a lot of students absent. They just took a longer vacation. Of course it wasn't any of my high students that don't struggle in school. It was all of my students that are waaaayyyyyy behind and really struggle. For them every day they are in school is important. When they have been gone they can't catch up. It is sad for them.
I was starting to feel off and my stomach was being really weird, and my asthma seemed to be kicking off a bit. I was attributing it to the crazy fluctuations in weather but... I finally read the label of the soup I've been eating all week. It had mushrooms in it. I am allergic to them. If it had been one day I probably would've gone on without a problem. Read the label. I usually make my own soup at home, but after just getting back from break. I decided to buy some ready made. OOOPSSS read the label!
I have to make a run to the big city to the east this weekend. It will take a little over 4 hours to get to where I need to go. Hopefully, the snow stays above 7,000 feet. We've had it spit snow off and on this week, but it hasn't amounted to anything.
I'd better hit the hay... G'nite
No comments:
Post a Comment