April 20, 2019

Transferred

I have decided to accept the transfer to the new school. I have no idea whether I am making the right decision. I am just making a decision. I am hopeful that I will stay in the grade level I like and will continue working with good people. I do know that many of our strongest teachers are making the change. There are a couple I'd like to leave behind.  I've heard though that you can't always get what you want! Lots of changes in store for me as I participate in the opening of a brand new school. I know there will be  A LOT of work involved because of that.  Here I go on another adventure.

I am trying to focus on finishing out this school year and planning the next month. Pretty much the end of May will be a bust! My classroom will probably be mostly empty by then.  A colleague and I are renting a storage unit for the summer. Then we discussed renting a U-haul for the day loading and unloading everything in one day at the storage unit.  I think that will work out well. Our school discussed providing conex containers for us. I just well... I don't trust them with my stuff. yeah... I'd probably have field mice!  So that is the plan for now...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment