Some people have a talent for drop-kicking your positive attitude out the window. As I've gotten older I've gotten more successful and brushing that off and moving forward. However there is always a person or two that just seem to test that positivity at every turn. I did something in an attempt to be nice and inclusive. I FAILED MISERABLY! It bit me in the behind! Then I had to ask myself okay what if I didn't attempt to be nice and inclusive.... yep that would've bit me in the behind as well. Don't we call those "lose-lose" situations. So I decided I need to move forward and let it go. I tried to do the right/nice thing. After awhile with a person like this you really want to quit making the effort. However, because it is a "professional" relationship you have no choice but to make the effort. So my self talk is "be kind, be kind, be kind, be kind." What else can you do?
Tonight was the first night of Parent Teacher conferences. It went pretty well. I hope tomorrow goes just as well. It is a little nerve-wracking. One of my parents who donated the lamb. Brought the raffle tickets to school today. Hopefully we can raise a lot of money and go on a fabulous field trip! Goodnight...
No comments:
Post a Comment