My brain needed a kick start this morning. That is what happens when you stay up late to continue reading a book. Some of my students were in the same boat. I couldn't really whine about that since I was having trouble too. Our Christmas play came... it is called "Elfis and the sleigh riders". It is a school wide play so I am a bit concerned about how much my class is going to be able to participate. I don't think the kids will necessarily notice the difference..but I will. I decided if they arn't able to contribute much we will be doing A LOT of art projects to decorate the place. I am going to see how it goes this year... if it isn't inclusive... next year the plan will change. Some people who I think love me sent me some $$ to help with the play. We should be able to order some props to reuse and some art supplies. Our school doesn't have much to pull from for art supplies. I can do a lot with a little tissue paper, construction paper, cardboard, and paint! So I really appreciate that help.
My students started learning the basics of the METRIC system today. That was entertaining to compare meters to centimeters. We got out the ruler and the meter stick. They ended up getting it for homework as well. They need a few days on this concept :). Because I don't know anyone who is 165 meters tall. :P hee hee well.. tonight is early to bed... so goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment