February 27, 2012

"It's not fair"

We had indoor recess today because the temperatures were borderline chilly. I say borderline because the temperature was somewhere between 28 and 42 depending on the website. I think I need a weather station at the school :)! Usually when we are outside the students are very active. I don't like indoor recess because they don't get sun and they are less active. Today I had them do a few races. They were really out of breath. We came into the classroom afterward to start our read aloud. One of the students told my aide "Miss C wore us out!" and then said "but its not fair because we don't get to wear her out." I thought oooh boy you are sooooo wrong buddy. Today went very smoothly. I had two students absent, perhaps that was why. I also had gotten a lot done this weekend so I think I was a bit more prepared for the week. I just have to fill in the Grant application tomorrow. I know what I'm writing I just have to enter it in. Wish me luck I soooo badly want this to happen! I am off to visit my P.J.'s Goodnight

1 comment: