February 4, 2013

Rest

Rest makes allll of the difference. I really needed some quiet time, some sleep time, and just time away from work. I finally got a bit of it this weekend. I went to work ready to face Monday. I think I would've gotten sick again without that. I had hit my wall. On Wednesday I head up north for another training. It will give me a chance to stock up on a few groceries and hopefully learn some good things.

This weekend we were supposed to have three basketball games. Two junior high games and one high school game. We were playing a small school similar to ours with co-ed teams. One of the parents of their students passed away so they cancelled all the games. I am sure their community is really feeling it because it is such a small town.

I plan to head east for the weekend and hang out with some friends. I talked to them over the weekend and they told me they weren't making any plans. I said "PERFECT"! A no-plan, plan sounds like a great plan!  I need to get out of town. The lunch lady calls winter the "mean time of year". I can kind of see it. The locals apparently aren't getting enough vitamin d. They don't get out enough and really start getting in everyone's business. The negativity is wearing. It may snow on Saturday but I am still heading out.

Today was school-wide pajama day. Tomorrow is "Flashback Day". I suggested flashing back to Pajama Day. A couple of people thought that was a good idea. Speaking of "Flashback Day"   I need to figure out what I am going to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment