Well overall I felt better today. I think I've won the war against the fever. I can't stray to far from the bathroom as of yet though. Sigh. I had another late night sub-lesson planning session. I got it done. I realized yesterday how much I forgot or just wasn't able to think clearly enough on the lesson plans. The sub did an amazing job though. It makes it a little easier when you know you have a good sub. I haven't been able to eat much yet. I didn't think I'd be up for a day of chasing short people and all that entails.
I had some sad news today. A former classmate passed away from complications from the flu. It seems like the H1N1 virus is really hitting places hard this year. So my thoughts are with her family. It seemed to happen so quickly.
If anyone wants to come clean my house, I would be happy to let you. Maybe do a little laundry?
No comments:
Post a Comment