January 24, 2014
Visitors... of a sort
You're home sick. Making a lot of visits to the bathroom. What happens? You get visitors. With way to much frequency. Those kind of visitors that can't accept that you really are home sick. So far it has been Kirby Vacuum (NOT SALESMAN) people. They assured me they didn't want to sell me anything but just wanted to give me a free carpet cleaning. Then the Home Security people came. I told them I had home security a revolver and a bad attitude. I did leave them speechless for a moment before I told them to have a goodnight and closed the door. I missed another visitor when I was (ahem) indisposed. I can only assume it was somebody that wanted to help me to find Jesus, sell Avon products, or an Amway salesman. Well the girls scouts are out an about too so maybe I missed the chance to buy some thin mints. Bummer. Whatever the opportunity I missed was I don't feel sad about it. I need to use that little peephole on my door. Apparently January is the month to make some sales in the boonies. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies of all time. Second Hand Lions! I love how they deal with their unwanted visitors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment