March 30, 2016

A day!!

Where to begin. Yesterday ended up being a snow day due to the 13 inches of snow we had and people traveling back from Easter. I go in the office this a.m. and a sheriff walks in. I hear enough of the conversation to know that a threat had been made via phone. The detective was there to listen to the call. I walked out before I heard more. We were then called down for a staff meeting. We were told we had to stay in our classrooms on lockdown. We could go to bathrooms with escorts. The students even had to go to lunchroom to pick up there lunch with escorts.  So we ate lunch and had every recess in our classrooms. This was torture. Anyhow they let us know after school that they identified the person and hope to make an arrest today. They must have because they just called and said school would proceed as normal tomorrow.  So it was a long day. Also....my mystery pooper struck again. Sigh. I had to call the janitor down. How can you poop and shake it out. Uuggh. So there you go...more than enough for one day. I came home and immediately put on my pj's. What a doozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment