March 20, 2016

End of Year

There are two and a half months of school left. No spring break. We have 4 scheduled professional development days on our days off. Our administrator applies for a grant that includes three more days on our days off. I am so overwhelmed I want to cry. The lack of understanding of what is required of our time is killing me. I just have to find some acceptance make it through to the end of the year. I just want to yell "WHY?" WHY are you making changes with so little school left. WHY? I feel like my time has so little value. It is why half of our teachers are sick. It's why they have good teachers resign every year. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!   We also have to go in and observe other teachers our colleagues and evaluate them. To go observe them teaching something they excel at teacher in which we could learn from them is one thing. To evaluate your colleagues... oh this is just a monster that is going to go down ugly. Please just let me finish the school year peacefully....

No comments:

Post a Comment