March 18, 2016

Whining...for a reason 🤓

Well I guess my whining was a little justified. I decided to go to the Dr. I have bronchitis. So now I am waiting for my three prescriptions to be filled. I am so excited to feel better. My lungs started to feel tight the last couple of days so I decided that was enough.

I hope to feel well by Monday our trainer is going to be there Monday and Tuesday and I know I have good things to learn from her! I don't want to miss it.  I bought a chicken to make homemade chicken noodle soup. Mom had made me egg noodles (gluten free) that I froze for such a time. I just haven't had the energy to cook. It is the weekend so I think I can throw it together between naps.  ðŸ˜œ
So I need to run to the store to pick up my prescritions...I am soo looking forward to free and easy breathing!

No comments:

Post a Comment