May 5, 2016

cough, wheeze,

Trip to the dentist round 2. I wasn't as sore or numb when I got home this time. I have one more visit in a couple of weeks and I am good to go. Woot.

I am waiting for my cough medicine to get busy. Every time I lay down I start hacking. So in a few minutes I shall try again. The wind blew today and I am sure it was irritating my already irritated system.

We have our make up snow day tomorrow. The first hour and a half I have to sit through a training that has nothing to do with me. I wonder if I can read an education book discreetly. Hmm

It has been such a mixed up week I keep forgetting what day it is. One more day and I hope to have a little down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment