I forgot to share my funny of the week.
I have a cute brown eyed little girl that wears glasses. She forgets them often but needs to wear them daily. A couple mornings a week I have to send her down to call her mom for her glasses. Her mom must be VERY patient because she always brings them. Her mom messaged me and said I looked and I can't find them anywhere. I can't figure out where she left them. So I call the little girl to me and she thinks about it and says "I left them in a tree." "A tree?" I answer, "A tree where?" " A tree in my yard." she says matter of fact. "Is there more than one tree in your yard?" I ask. "Yes, I left it in the tree kind of on the side near the bush." You can imagine the picture I created in my mind of this scenario. So I message her mom and share the information. About thirty minutes later her mom shows up with her glasses. She and I shared a laugh over the glasses in the tree. Thank goodness for Mom's!
No comments:
Post a Comment