I should be packing boxes, grading papers, doing laundry. I should be doing something, but I'm not. I'm just focusing on getting well. The next two days I have to work. So today I am resting and ignoring my huge to do list. It isn't easy to lay my head down and ignore it. My neighbor is bringing me turkey, mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner. If that doesn't make me feel great nothing will work :)! It's my all time favorite dinner. I could have Thanksgiving Dinner once a month and love it. The neighbor is emptying her freezer before their big move this weekend.
I was contacted by a principal again and told a job I was interviewing for changed to a different grade level. Even better it is the grade level that I want to teach. I have a phone interview Monday evening. So I am hopeful.
My antibiotics are doing their job. I won't say more. I did get some great sleep this morning and I am going to attempt an early bed time. I am breathing easier and coughing less. I am glad about that.
Sometimes accomplishments are little unacknowledged happenings. I am patting myself on the back for remembering to take the trash out to the curb this a.m. It's a little thing that makes a lot of difference :)! I will have new neighbors after this weekend so that is a bummer. I will miss having my little buddy right next door. Change is in the air! So I am going to go and rest some more.
Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment