Day three.
Today a lot was accomplished. I spent all morning in my classroom. Much of that was spent putting together a Wal-mart bookshelf. NEVER do this too yourself. Just pay someone to build some shelves. They will be sturdier and involve a lot less cursing. Even though my cursing was done in my head because I'm at work it still counts. So yeah there is that...and I have three more to set up! Waaaa! Part of the afternoon was spent going over procedures, rules, and guidelines for our school. That was helpful because most of my school experience has been good luck and off you go. It's nice to start with a lot of new people because we all have a lot of questions that were answered. I am sitting here typing and my eyes keep drifting shut and I lose track of what I was saying. So yeah I'm a bit tired this evening.
We had some kind of hostage situation in town today and a large portion of town was blocked off. No idea of the results or actions taken but when i came home I didn't have to take another route.
II have more done today than I did yesterday. Tomorrow we are back at the training with all of teachers. I am going to hit the showers before I fall asleep. G'nite
No comments:
Post a Comment