I started off my Monday morning with sneak attack Q-tip wars! It was a very one sided war as I was the only armed patriot. My colleagues or enemies were the targets of my very inaccurate firing. The bonus was we all had a great giggle to start off the day. You can arm yourself here! I ordered them for a much much cheaper price! Shop around and you too can start off your Monday with an epic battle.
There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for grading. I correct the papers. I enter in all the information needed into the grading software, then I enter in the grades, then I put the graded work in the students cubbies. It is a long process. I try to make sure I have grades going home quite often. It is a time consuming aspect of teaching.
It rained today. I have mentioned before and will most likely mention again that people here melt in the rain. We can't go outside during the slightest drizzle. We must cancel recess immediately. We can be outside in a blizzard, but outside with rain that is unacceptable. We had two canceled recesses today. Do you know what that creates? It creates students that are bouncing off walls and frazzled teachers who need to use the facilities. Rain, while I have enjoyed your presence, I have a request. Rain after 3:20p.m. and before 9 a.m. I know you tried because you woke me up a lot last night. Your schedule can be anytime on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm not concerned about rained out soccer games. See what you can do Rain! Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment