Yoga Pants!
I do appreciate that many have stopped pretending they are on their way to yoga or to the gym and now call them leggings. I have one descriptor for them. Ugly.
No, No, No, you don't need to try to talk me into anything. I know they are comfortable. I understand they are easy to work out in (when actually used for that purpose.). Stop pretending they are professional ready-to-wear work clothing. Stop with the terrible patterns and unflattering styles. Stop with the immodesty. Stop! Just Stop! Some of those patterns you are wearing match the curtains, wallpaper, and sofas of many Great-Grannies' homes. I really don't need to see that much of you.
It's sad that I'd give anything to see sweatpants or flannel loungers.
(Update: My mother would also suggest, they are not meant for every body type. Know your limits!)

No comments:
Post a Comment