I survived... I think! You know how they say you can never be too prepared? They are right...and I don't think I was. We made it through the day. Everyone survived! Whooo hooo Anyhow, I came home to cool off... I don't know how hot it was in the school this afternoon... but we were all melting. Brains don't work well in those kinds of temperatures. One 2nd grader sat up and told me Miss C. my chair is sweating. Hee hee... I just said "ooh man".
I came home to cool off get a bit of dinner and go plan and re-plan the plan! No air conditioning in our school. The sun hits my room perfectly for maximum sun exposure. yay. The secretary has a plan to get a window a.c. in my room. Here is hoping she is successful!
We still can't access e-mail, or our software programs. I am thinking we are probably not going to be able to do our assessments before the first round of state testing. That is just plain ridiculous! GRRRR..
So today I had 15 kiddos and tomorrow I have the little ones. My post title is what was in my pocket when I came home today.
P.S. We have an unwanted, unwelcome classroom pet. A mouse. A trap has been set. UGGH I only screeched a little when I saw it. These kids have been known to stomp them on the playground. I apparently wore the wrong shoes to school.
P.P.S: MISERABLY HOT TODAY 96 outside I don't even want to know what it was inside. NO AIR-CONDITIONING!
Hey! How many students do you have? Does your school have a website? Does your TOWN have a website? Does the saloon where you live have a website?
ReplyDeleteLOL 20, yes, yes, no.
ReplyDeleteThey have websites but I don't think any of them have been updated in 10 years lol!