August 30, 2011

Air-Conditioning

The stuff dreams are made of! The Math/ Shop teacher installed an A.C. In my room this afternoon!! I may have to make brownies or something. The kids couldn't drink enough water yesterday. I had the first day of Kinders! I am very overwhelmed right now the amount of curriculum I need to think of is quite overwhelming. I need to change the way I think about school and organization. It just won't work the way I am attempting to do it! Thank goodness I have experienced people to call upon. When you think about 5 grades and 20 students and the standards that must be covered. I go HEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPP! This is survivor week. I need to put more time into planning next week. Especially now that I know the students a little more and can see their needs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It was great to talk to you last night. 20 students in 5 grades!!! That is not what you were expecting. Weren't there only 35 students in the whole school last year? Wow. I am still envious that you have an apartment over a saloon.

    ReplyDelete