I am taking a 4 week class this fall. It isn't that it is boring just dry. Reading the laws and cases. It is a good thing I decided against law school. Not that I even considered it. I am learning quite a bit from this class. It is interesting to find out what laws have possibly been violated, or not. I have just been procrastinating on my homework for this class! I got it done in time though. I will drum up some motivation and try to get ahead in it because the next several weeks are going to be nuts!
I was looking through my "to-do" list and everything that is coming up in the next few weeks. It gets a bit overwhelming quite quickly. I found out today something that surprised me. Another teacher who rarely says anything was frustrated by some of the speed bumps thrown in front of us. I don't know how we can overcome this issue. I was surprised because normally this teacher is a little wishy-washy. When you don't get the basics taken care of you just get sooo frustrated. It really impedes progress!
I knew we were short of substitutes but until paperwork goes through I am not sure what will happen. It is crazy. It makes a teacher nervous to leave when their is nobody remotely competent to oversee a class. Well I think I will hit the showers and look forward to a new day.
No comments:
Post a Comment