Awww man delegating IS NOT always the best idea. For instance you ask for help making a tri-fold stand alone plywood "divider" to use as a fish pond. Then they make it so short you have to have a oompa loompa sitting behind it on a really short chair to be hidden while hooking the prizes on. Then the smooth side that you would paint to look like a pond.... they put the hinges on. So it folds in the wrong direction. UGGH! Then you ask teenagers to help you paint it. Usually not a bad idea. Ummm it looks kind of like a pond. I will be repainting it for next year. It still looks better than what we had last year though. So there ya go. I am grateful an effort was made. The teenagers did run home to get a drill to put the hinges on the correct side... so They are problem solvers!
It has been such a roller coaster lately. I have been feeling pretty discouraged. Today I had an observer come from the state. It was so wonderful. I heard about so many things I was doing right. I got so much positive feedback I almost didn't know what to do! I can't even tell you how much I needed that. I feel like this class I am taking has done so much positive for me on so many levels. I am soooooo glad I signed up for it! The observer was very impressed by how eager to learn my students are as well. They are awesome. If anything they get upset when they don't feel like they are getting to participate or share their thoughts. I have awesome students. They are seriously AMAZING!
Tomorrow is our Halloween Carnival. Ready or not here it comes. I also have to get the clean clothes off the guestroom bed so my parents have a place to sleep. :) Aww laundry... never ever ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment