October 2, 2012

How did I???

Today was one of those days that when I got home I thought to myself... "How did I do all of that in one day?"   I don't know but I did! Taking my vitamins to get through the rest of the week. I had no classroom aide this week which made more work for me but was a lot more peaceful. We worked on the Halloween Carnival after school, the big run coming up, and then our girls had a home volleyball game. I heard one of our girls after the game telling her mom off for not getting there on time. She kept telling her she was there (she wasn't) but the girl kept telling her you weren't I didn't see you and I couldn't hear you cheering for me. The kids notice people! They know when you show up. They may act like they don't notice but they do! So show up!

Tomorrow after school I go post the miles for the run, and work on other set up details. I have a lot of community volunteers as well as parent volunteers. So hopefully it all goes smoothly. It also sounds like I will be driving the cross country kids to their next meet this time it is about 2 1/2 hour drive away. I will probably do it just so they can attend. Saturday I am hosting a "painting party" at school to paint hopscotch, and four square on the playground!  WHAT WAS I THINKING?  I have to get ready for my STEM class, and work on my online class this weekend. Oh and Laundry so I can wear clothes to school. Anyone want to come be my chef, maid, organizer etc? I don't pay well but you won't be bored!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... chef, maid, organizer? tempting. NOT! :)

    You'd probably get a lot more interest if you didn't have the "etc" on there.

    ~Bryan

    ReplyDelete