So I left at prime time to class and came back during prime time. Prime time for RABBITS that is! I only clipped one I think. So that went well. I had a wonderful class. We had a professor from Colorado School of Mines lead us through another PBL. It was fun. I could see a lot of us teacher have had a stressful fall. It made me feel better that I wasn't alone. What all of us in this class have in common is we really, genuinely care about our students. We want to do better for them. I've been feeling like the joy is being sucked from a job I truly love. I think changes are needed in the Education System but I think government goes about it allllllll wrong. I need to when the Lottery so I can open up a private school and hire motivated happy people.
I have had a serious job offer in another county. It would start after Christmas break. I love where I am at in so many ways but I feel like I have to seriously consider this offer. We'll see there are a lot of pros and cons. I think the stress I've been experiencing is making me look at it closer than perhaps I usually would.
Back to class. IT was great! I left it feeling up beat encouraged and like I could tackle some good stuff. I AM SOOOOOO glad I signed up for this class last year. I had no idea how much I would need it when I signed up for it. It gets me "off the island" so to speak and broadens my point of view a little. I really, really, really, need to stimulate my brain with things outside of work more. It is just that I care and love my job so much I can't turn it off.
I bought two pumpkins today to decorate for our Halloween Carnival Pumpkin Raffle. I don't know how I will decorate them yet but that will be fun In my oodles and oodles of Spare TIME! HA! I sold some raffle tickets for our "lamb raffle" today. For our field trip fund. I have a big idea for our field trip this year. So hopefully we can raise enough money to make it happen.
The parents are coming down in a week. This means I will have to remove the mountain of clean clothes from the guest bed before they come. :) Hey at least it's clean clothes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment