Monday Monday. My students did very well for being tired on a Monday. Sometimes a little tired is better than oozing energy :). I picked up my buddy after school today. His mom is in a training tonight. We went and purchased our compulsory slurpie. I went through the drive-thru and ordered a Icee. From the back seat I heard a whispered "slurpie." I think he was nervous that it wouldn't be all that he hoped it would be. We came back and he discovered my tool chest. I had left it open after searching for a screwdriver. "Can I play with your tools Sha?" I said "yes." So far he's attempted to take apart a Happy Meal Toy he left a couple weeks ago when his mom brought him dinner. Then he's been organizing them in the "right" place.
I accomplished most of my to do list this weekend. However I have a larger to do list that I am slowly cutting away at. I have class tomorrow after work. I am looking forward to it. Today I discovered one of my neighbors is a former co-worker who came up here to be a Professional Development
coordinator. So that is cool! She is a really nice lady!
Well I am going to attempt to form coherent thoughts and work on my online class! G'nite to y'all
No comments:
Post a Comment