I just diagnosed myself with too much screen time. I went into school for about 4 hours this morning and did some preparation for next week and the weeks to come. I inputted some grades into the grade book program. I brought more papers home to grade. I printed documents I need for the next month and more. I also did a lot of copying. I have not been staying ahead on the copying I need for the math program we use. Then I'd go in to make a copy and the copier would be down, there'd be a long line of teachers waiting, or the territorial moms would be there. So I have the entire next unit copied and ready to go! Then I spent a little time lesson planning.
I came home had some lunch, visited a friend, then started working on my online class. There was many documents to read online. You couldn't print them off. I realized I wasn't digesting what I was reading anymore. I watched a couple of the videos required, and typed up a written response. I kept trying to start the next section but I just could not focus. TOO MUCH SCREEN TIME! I printed everything I could and will try again in the morning.
I just did a load of dishes and started a load of laundry. I know that is very exciting! During the week once in a while I get a load of laundry in but that isn't too common. My goal for tomorrow is to finish the next sections in my two online classes, mop the floors, finish lesson plans, prep some math centers, go to the grocery store, and maybe get some grading done! Woot I know how to party on the weekend!
My friend said to me "Why are you taking two online classes?" "Nevermind, I just remembered who I was talking to." "You're going to be like 90 years old and taking classes."
It's very possible....
In other news I received my Voter's Registration Card this year. My uncle advised me to vote wisely... Is that even possible this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment