Happy Birthday To ME! What did I do today? Not much! I did a little laundry took a nap and basically recovered from my week. I almost feel like I am attempting to get a cold. Hopefully, it is just being tired. I went to dinner at my little buddies house. We share a birthday. His family bought me a bag of chocolates for my birthday. He has always been resistant to foods that are not close to their original form every since he started eating. No baby food for him. He didn't want mashed anything. Well he finally tried mashed potatoes and he liked them. I said "Oh no does that mean I have to share mashed potatoes with you and your sister?" (His sister loves them!) He said "No you eat them at your house!" My understanding was that he would not be sharing and if I wanted some I had to make them at my own house! It was fun to hang out for awhile.
I will probably have to go in to school tomorrow but I did get rest today. If I go in I've promised myself to set a time limit. Otherwise I could end up there all day. Think positive thoughts that Bob Marley our ever jammin' copier is fixed this week. Apparently they called in a specialist. I am not sure what it takes to get it replaced. It is NOT the right time of year for these issues.
My brother's birthday gifts for me are unpredictable. This year I received some vitamins, driving gloves, and a box of red pens. I am prepared for a cold, winter, and a lot of graded papers.
Walking around our school right now there is a lot of stress. I hope that things will mellow a little bit, but I do not think they will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment