September 3, 2017

P.S.A.

I say this for the janitors who have to clean the black marks off the floors, buff out the scratches, and vacuum up the rocks.  I say it for the teachers with limited space in their classroom. I say it for the students who are walking behind. I say it for the doorways that get whacked. I say it for the bus drivers. I say it for anyone that gets in the way of your 7 year old with the rolling back pack.

YOUR 7 YEAR OLD DOESN'T NEED A ROLLING BACK PACK. I am not sending home college textbooks to read. We aren't building cement towers in science.  We aren't packing for a weekend trip to grannies. We won't be going on any field trips that require long distance travel and airports. There will be no homework sent home that will require back support.



No comments:

Post a Comment