My sinuses are super congested right now. I do okay for a few days then I just get super tired. I get super tired because I can't sleep. What do I do when I can't sleep? I get up and work on stuff for school. It is not good. I need sleep. I went to bed early and attempted to rest. I did sleep for a couple hours then was up again.
I worked on setting up a new printer. I didn't complete the process but that will happen soon. I was close. My home printer decided it didn't need to recognize that paper was indeed in the paper tray. It absolutely refused to believe it. After trying all of the troubleshooting processes. I decided to say goodbye to the printer. It has been a terrible printer. I think the new one is heavy duty and can stand up to the amount of printing I do.
I had meetings before and after school today. I am running out of time to get done what I need to get done. I feel like I am sinking. Not swimming, not treading water, just sinking. I keep thinking this will improve, but so far not so much. I have one of the lowest classes I have ever had in my teaching career. There is no middle ground. I have over 50% of my students well below proficiency. Then I have about 30% that are very high. The other 20 percent are barely proficient. They are barely reading. I cannot believe these students made it this far without some major concern about where they are in reading. It boggles my mind.
I have a lot to do before Friday. I really just need to sleep. I had a parent that wanted to come in and help make copies but the copier was broken...Again! Then the parent decided she is coming in anyway. I have so much to do that I hope she doesn't decide to take up my prep time. Well, tomorrow is another day. Here goes my 2nd attempt at rest....
Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment