May 29, 2011

May 29th and Snow

I just peeked out my window again. It looks like Christmas morning. Frozen snow and ice. It is beautiful. Then I think of the actual date and can't believe I've had a fire going all day. I like snow luckily :). It is also doing me a grand favor. Those blooming lilacs that send my allergies into a tailspin are freezing. Fabulous frozen lilacs. That's the way I like them.

I had an interview the other day. I am fairly certain I don't want the job. The crazy thing about that is now I am nervous because I don't want it I will be offered the job. It just doesn't feel like the right fit for me. So we shall see. I wish I knew what the next step was but for now... I do not have a clue. When we go back to school our Superintendent is meeting with us I assume to discuss the budget AGAIN! We shall see. I am just over these budget meetings. The bottom line is we don't know till we know... and we don't know. :)

Well I'm throwing another log on the fire and hitting the sack.
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment