Job interviews are not exactly fun. Acck. I just completed one and I was like wouldn't that be my luck to get offered a job I am really unsure about. It is in part the location, in part the job, just a lot of in parts :). I don't know what to think. Sigh. Anyhow.. I have awhile to ponder it before making any decisions.
I had to laugh today my neighbors called me from another town about 3 1/2 hours away to measure their sink in their bathroom. They are doing some remodeling and didn't think they measured accurately. So I ran over to make the measurements for them. I love having neighbors you can call on and they feel like they can call on you. It did make me chuckle though.
I was completely fried yesterday after my LONG (short) week :)! I was more than a little out of it. Then I had my interview this morning. So the rest of the weekend I will continue to work on job applications. I would like to stay in this state.. but we shall see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment