A boy and his horse.... and the horse dies. WAAAAAAAHHHH! I got a little teary eyed :( SO sad. Then there was the funeral for the horse. Ahh you may be thinking I'm talking real life here but no it was Chapter 23 in "Little Britches". My kids draw pictures of what we read about, so "Fanny" the horse was honored in pictures today.
It was a bit of a rough day for me. There are those times when I just can't believe people. Some good advice was given to me today about finding balance. So I can let go and not let the STUPIDITY mess up my good attitude and spirit. Hey, I'm sure God is looking down all the time going "Seriously... you didn't see that one coming you dummy???" :) and he loves us anyway.... so tomorrow will be a better day.
p.s. the funny of the day... A girl I was hurrying along out to recess so that I had 5 minutes to regroup. She Pushed back from the computer desk soo quickly she almost rolled backward in the "roller chair". She said " WOW... THAT CHAIR ALMOST BUCKED ME OFF"! It was the laugh I needed. It of course was the chair bucking her off not the force she used to push the chair away from the desk :)
No comments:
Post a Comment