This has been quite a week. I want to be done. I want to be back to spending more time in my classroom. I want people to be NICE! Is that too much to ask? Just be nice, and not that fake nice that tell you when you turn your back will feel like a human dart board. JUST BE NICE!!!
I have not finished my painting for the funeral on Saturday. However, I did recruit a High school Student to help me out. So that will be good. I also decided that after the last two weeks feeling more like a month and a half... I need to get out of town. So I am connecting with a friend and we are going to the big city. YAY! In the big city we will be able to talk honestly about how nutty people are! Hurrah! Hopefully this will help me to come back feeling refreshed and ready to start w/ a new aide.
Yep we hired a new aide. A decision was made mostly by me. I expect their to be some fallout because of that decision. Yippee. I just hope it will be somewhat stress free.
Tomorrow is "Camo Day" at school. So that will end the week nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment