A sigh of relief. Sometimes you do everything you are supposed to and you hope the people above you carry through. Them carrying through is never guaranteed. I felt this afternoon like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders when something was taken care of. I fight hard for my students and it relieves me when someone else fights as hard as I do.
I did so much today I feel like it went by so fast. I can't imagine how fast the year will go by. There is so much going on in the next few weeks... but it is all good stuff. I may be getting a high school student for one part of the day as an aide. Yee haw.. she can do fun stuff like cut out the laminated letters, words etc. She can also put books back on the shelf, read with kids, and that kind of good stuff. I will find out for sure tomorrow if she wants to do it. Cross your fingers :)!
The little brother of one of my students is going through some medical issues right now. They have not found answers as to why his white blood cell count is off. This three year old boy sleeps 12 hours every night and takes a 3-4 hour afternoon nap everyday. He doesn't have the energy to run around taking on the world like most 3 year olds. So please keep him in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment