January 13, 2012

Showing up

I was just thinking this evening you can tell a lot about people by who shows up. When they show up and noone is around to see! They come they do what is needed quietly and efficiently. Without a need for acclaim. Those people are the ones I want to remember to show up for. Sometimes it really is as simple as showing up. Even if you don't really know what the need is.
That was on my mind tonight after observing all the people who came to help set up for the funeral tomorrow.

It will be interesting to go to the funeral tomorrow. I was listening to the "soundtrack" for the funeral. They are just playing music he liked. Such as "Godsmack" "Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band" " and many more from heavy metal, pop and country. Sooo... there ya go. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment