January 9, 2012

Pencils & Puke

"Miss C look I hurt my hand" student
"wow you sure did" me
"yea my brother stabbed me" student
"he did?" me
"yea he stabbed me with a pencil" student
"OUCH" me
"He stabbed me with a pencil in church" student
" did you yell?" me
"nope" student

I don't know how you get stabbed with a pencil in church and not holler.... but then this is the one who was branded earlier this year.... so maybe this didn't hurt as bad as that!

Another student was writhing on the floor complaining of a back ache. I called the parents. I was getting very concerned. After losing his lunch..... he felt lots better. Sigh! Luckily I didn't have to clean that one up. But... I won't be enjoying the teachers lounge any time soon. EWWWWWW ugggh Ewwww

They are so entertaining! This is a crazy week. I am going to try to leave town soon and meet up with a friend from my last town. I Think it would be good to have a change of scenery and get away from some of this...behavior going on around here. Friday my aide came in and helped me organize more in my room the stuff that I didn't have time to get to before school started. We did quite a bit of rearranging and it felt good to accomplish that. We are also continuing organization of our field trip and St. Paddy's fundraiser. None of the ranchers here know what "corned beef is" seriously... they look at me like I am speaking a foreign language. That was entertaining as well. Apparently we need a few more Irishmen and women around here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment