I haven't been sleeping well, in part because not feeling like I can breathe. When it wakes me up then I start thinking of everything I need to get done and then have trouble going back to sleep. It is not a good cycle. I woke up to snow today. When I went down to the school there was almost a foot of snow there and probably 8 or 9 inches at my house. Usually we have more uphill so that was kind of odd. It started snowing again this evening so we will have a snowy day tomorrow. Oh and no rugs in front of the doorways because they were all ruined in the flood. This could get interesting.
I wasn't at school for fifteen minutes and I had lost my voice. I don't know what they are doing where the mold was but the smell... well it smells like cat urine. I didn't notice as much on Saturday because it was warm enough I opened the door and windows. I can't wait until some of these issues are resolved. I lasted about 1 1/2 hours at school before calling it quits and heading home. I had a wonderful Sunday afternoon nap. I needed it.
I caught up on dishes and a couple of other things around the house. I promised the basketball team Special K bars for helping me move all the heavy things back into place in my classroom. So I made those tonight. It is snowing pretty hard outside. The kids know if they want to play in snow they need to come in snow pants and snow boots. It might be a sledding day at school tomorrow. Which wears the kids out, which is wonderful.
There is a lot to do tomorrow to get the rest back into place. I am going to have the kids help. When I went into school the small room we were working in I went back to, to get the rest of our stuff out. It smelled terrible. There is a laundry area in that room. The grey water is backing up and oooh boy. Not good! We got out of there just in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment